-
November 15th, 2004, 11:35 PM
#31
Senior Hostboard Member
Hey there.
I'm still about. I check the forum pretty much every day.
As for that script comp Kev mentioned. I was up for that. I wrote a script for it and posted it on the board and got a bunch of shit about how I shouldnt be posting it. And that if I did it shouldnt be in the comp. That's the only reason I did not enter. I assumed I was disqualified.
I was posted scripts here pretty much every week. But I got the feeling people were getting a little bored of them to be honest.
I started posting some screen grabs from the short films we were working on and a few fx tests.. But I was having no look hosting them and only like 50% of them ever seemed to bleeding work. So I kind of gave up.
Like I say. I check the board pretty much every day. But I rarely even read threads these days. Nothing seems to catch my eye and make me wanna explore. Dunno why.
I agree. We need to think about a way to kick start this place again.
Despin out.
-
November 17th, 2004, 10:21 AM
#32
Inactive Member
-
November 17th, 2004, 10:30 AM
#33
Inactive Member
Welcome egghead, why not introduce yourself, who are you, what you done etc.
-
November 19th, 2004, 09:50 AM
#34
Inactive Member
I'm just now crawling out of my hole now ever since the election didn't go my way 2 weeks ago.
I have been busy building my movie set in the meantime.
-
November 21st, 2004, 05:08 PM
#35
Inactive Member
Well, I guess this is as good a time as any to resurface [img]smile.gif[/img] I started hanging out here around June/July 2000, and kinda drifted as my internet access dicatated. I was a young innocent student back then...when Shooting People was free...ahhh how things have changed [img]biggrin.gif[/img] .
Anyways, still here, still lurking...
-
November 23rd, 2004, 05:46 PM
#36
Inactive Member
mutantcamel - were you a Commodore 64 owner by any chance?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks